German Glass Glitter in 1 Ounce French Bottle
Also known as Vintage Glass Glitter, this German glitter creates a beautiful vintage effect.
Favored by artists and crafts people, over the craft store synthetic glitters, due to its diamond-like sparkle and beautiful aged patina it creates over time.
Clear Glass Glitter-90 Grit
Silver Fusion 40/80 is a blend of two of our Silver Glass Glitters. It's part large grain 80 grit and part 40 grit Super Shards, this glitter provides the coverage of a finer glitter with the wonderful reflective properties of our Super Shards.
Silver Glass Glitter-90 Grit
Gold Glass Glitter-90 Grit
Chunky Gold Glass Glitter-70 Grit
Pearl Flakes Glass Glitter
Chunky Orange Glass Glitter-70 Grit
Chunky Light Brown Glass Glitter-70 Grit
Dark Red Glass Glitter-90 Grit
White Glass Glitter-90 Grit
Black Glass Glitter-90 Grit
Gold Fusion Glass Glitter-70/90 Grit
- Copper Glass Glitter-90 Grit
- Emerald Glass Glitter-90 Grit
- Green Glass Glitter-90 Grit
- Pale Blue Glass Glitter-90 Grit
- Purple Shine Glass Glitter-90 Grit
This is the glitter you have read about on many blogs, the best German Glitter pre-blended, just right, for your next project.
Our glitters are silver coated (with real silver) for extra sparkle and shine and then blended for extra sparkle. Over time a beautiful patina ages the colors, to give you a really authentic vintage glass glitter look. Available in a rainbow of colors and blends,
Produced in Europe by fine art glass glitter artisans. Project suggestion: Use to embellish any greeting card, scrapbook or paper art project!
How to apply glass glitter:
- If glittering a solid object we suggest painting the piece as close to the same color as the glitter you choose, so the background color does not show.
- Apply the glue ( We suggest Alene's Tacky Glue),then press the item into a bowl or plate holding the glitter.
- Be careful if 'spooning' the glitter over the object. The glitter is sharp glass and may bounce.